"Until the lions have their own historians the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter...."
- Chinua Achebe

2015, ഡിസംബർ 25, വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

CHAPTER-IV; DR. AMBEDKAR’S ROLE IN THE CONSTITUTION MAKING

The nexus between the Indian Constitution and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar has become inseparable part India’s modern history. Rather besides the champion of the rights of subjugated classes in India, Ambedkar is known worldwide as the maker of the Indian Constitution. His name is attached so much with the Constitution of India that the posterity will remember his role so long as the Indian Constitution lasts and regulate the India’s affairs.

However, the critics of the Constitution of India and Dr. Ambedkar, since 1950 they have been engaged in their constant efforts to demolish both, the Constitution and Dr. Ambedkar.
“People always keep on saying to me: oh you are the maker of the Constitution. My answer is I was a hack. What I was asked to do, I did much against my will”.1 Similarly, “Sir, my friends tell me that I have made the Constitution. but I am prepared to say that I shall be the first person to burn it out. I do not want it. It does not suit anybody”.2 Read more.......